Framtidsmediagruppen (FMG) is one of the fastest growing holding companies in Sweden and we need someone who can help us with IT Operations and grow with us.
As a fast growing media company we now want to have more scalable processes and able to use new technology to help us sustain the growth. This means that we intend to build streamlined processes and solutions with as much automation as possible, both when it comes to in-house service development as well as external services.
Right now we need help with basic infrastructure tasks, Service Catalogues, WiFi, Network security, Educate system/service and product owners as well as setting up docker strategies with the developers. This is a team effort and we hope that you want to build the Infrastructure basics as well as long-term dev-ops and security standards together with all of us as we grow and evolve.
You are required to:
- Help secure daily operation of the workplace infrastructure
- Ensure that operational IT processes and documentation exists for all systems and services (we are talking minimum required here, not bulk waste crap).
- Optimize internal processes with the team(s)
- Learn and help automate the rest of our systems, be it infra or dev, with docker and drive that work together with any development aspirations you may have
- Worked with, or have the know-how, to support MAC
- Done programming or scripting in one or more of the following:
- A Security conscious mind, so you can help us teach everyone else
Its awesome if you also:
- Have System Monitoring best practices, with logging
- Have setup some GCP or AWS services and know your way about security groups and vpn’s
- Have used Vagrant, Docker
- Have knowledge about DMARC, DKIM and SPF
- Have knowledge about O365 administration
You will get:
- An awesome working environment with inspiring colleagues
- Office seminars every Wednesday morning
- Access to online learning material (Egghead etc)
- Regular team-building events
- Coding Dojo’s
- Freedom under responsibility
So you are still interested – great, contact me (Marcus Lenngren, CTO) and let’s have a chat, online or somewhere central in Stockholm.
Email: Marcus.firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 0734-177987